Sports parquet floor Trento
Category: Sports coverage
PRE—FINISHED ENGINEERED — Entry level
Sports floor easy to be carried out, recommended for small school gyms.
[Brief technical description:]
Sports floor consisting of bottom layer made of plywood strips settled on elastic mattress, top layer made of pre-finished engineered parquet elements. BEECH (or similar) wearing layer 4 mm thickness – total thickness 38 mm.
The main steps of making the sports floor model TRENTO are:
- Laying of a polyethylene sheet - 0,20 mm thickness - as anti-steam barrier, turned-up at the edges in order to make a small tank.
- Laying of a PUR agglomerate mattress, 15 mm thickness, in order to make the flooring elastic and able to absorb players’ impacts, according to the current international laws.
- Laying of the bottom layer of the load distribution plate, 9 mm thickness made of plywood strips (5 plies, 105 mm width), diagonally against the engineered parquet elements, distance between the strips 10 mm.
- Laying of the parquet, 14 mm thickness, made of engineered parquet elements with tongue and groove joint, consisting of:
- upper (wearing) layer, 4 mm thickness, beech, ash or similar
- middle layer, 9 mm thickness, fir
- bottom layer, 1 mm thickness, solid wood.
- The parquet elements are fixed to each plywood strips of the bottom layer of the load distribution plate with a cramp.
- Game line marking with colors on Customer’s choice.
Sports parquet floor - FIBA certified
EN 14904 Certification
EN 13501 Fire resistance Certificate
Product data sheet