Sports parquet floor PVC
Category: Sports coverage
NEW SERIES PERFORMANCE AIR—FLEX
High—performance sports floor; 7 mm thickness PVC is combined with the new Air Flex elastic pad. This model has been developed for professional competitions.
[Brief technical description:]
Sports floor consisting of upper wearing layer made of PVC, 7 mm thickness, understructure made of continuous double plywood plates and Air Flex elastic pad. Total thickness 61 mm.
The main steps of making PVC AIR-FLEX sports floor are the following:
- 0.15 mm thickness polyethylene rolls between concrete and structure;
- Spring layer consisting of double plywood plates, 12 mm thickness each, total 24 mm;
- Panels are stapled to each other;
- "Air flex rubber cushion” elastic neoprene pad, 30 mm thickness, conic trapezoidal shaped, developed in order to ensure high flexibility; pads are stapled to the structure;
- Top layer consisting of PVC sheet, 7 mm thickness, glued to the elastic spring layer;
- Finishing with game line marking and colors on playground area according to the respective Federations’ Rules.
FIBA Approved Sports parquet floor
EN 14904 Area Elastic Sports Floors Certification
EN 13501 Fire reaction
Product data sheet